|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||115||Attack Speed||0.85|
|Magic Power||0||HP Regen||42|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||0|
|HP||2769||Ability Crit Rate||0|
- Akai has 4 skins.
- When used carefully, he might be able to stop Fanny's "flying" attack using his ultimate skill. He is one of the few heroes who can easily defeat her.
- His old skin resembles Po of Kung Fu Panda franchise but with a 10-lbs iron ball & not good at kungfu.
- Also, his old ultimate was much more like a rolling ball rather than tornado-like.
- He, Diggie and Sun are the Anthropomorphism heroes in the game.
- Akai means red in Japanese language, referring to his standard outfit. It is also the name of a consumer electronics brand name of the same name and origin. But, pandas are more commonly found in China, specifically, South Central China.
- He is based on Charon of Magic Rush.