|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||123||Attack Speed||0.9|
|Magic Power||0||HP Regen||39|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||0|
|HP||2821||Ability Crit Rate||0|
- Before Season 4, Alucard only had 3 quotes. However, after getting a new voice actor, the developer added more quotes and removes the line "Why do humans cry?".
- It is unknown if Alucard is related to Bane (Count Dracula).
- If you reverse Alucard's name, the result will be Dracula.
- This hinted how Alucard can lifesteal.
- Alucard‘s old appearance may also be a reference to Dante, the protagonist in Devil May Cry series.
- Alucard was actually named Dante when the game was first released, but the name was changed very soon.
- The reworked Alucard seems to resemble a-bit of Vergil now.
- Old Alucard and his old sword can be seen in his 1st, 2nd, and passive Icons.
- Alucard and Saber have 6 skins.
- He is one of the heroes in the game to have no specific place of origin.
- He is one of the heroes to have a Season special skin (Fiery Inferno), along with Nana, Fanny, Hilda, Minotaur, Alpha, Moskov, and Estes.
- He, Saber, Clint, Eudora and Zilong are the only heroes with their first skin has reworked with different animation but the others (Lone Hero and Fiery Inferno) not.