- Argus is the only Fallen Angel in the game. His counterpart is Rafaela, is the first angel in the game.
- Argus's 'Light of Dawn' skin resembles his former Heavenly Angel form before he was corrupted.
- His name is used many times in Greek mythology.
- Argus was only a glitched hero in previous version, he could not be seen in the Shop and neither the other Heroes on the list but only Grock and heroes after, on the list, was available. He is different from his first appearance and having silver armor and orange lights instead of black armor and green lights, his name was "Spirit of the Night" instead of "Nightstalker". Back then, his cost was 123456 Battle Points and 123456 Diamonds, afterwards it was changed to 200,000 BP and 20,000 Diamonds. If players tried to buy the glitched Argus and the player's BP or Diamonds were chosen which cost 0, the pop-up was shown "Table Data not found". This is explained in this video.
- He has the highest attack speed in the game. This makes him a very effective charger and suppressor in team fights.
- When using his Ultimate, Argus will regen health based on physical damage taken, but the effect does not work with magical damage. This means he struggles against mages/ magic assassins, since when his ulti ends he won't recover health, and can be easily finished off.
- It is the only skill that can grant temporary immunity to death.
- With an 80 seconds CD (first skill level), it has the longest cooldown of any heroes' skill in the game.
- Lancelot and him share a same quote: "Become one with the sword."
- His name came from the Greek word αργος means "glistening, or shining".