An assassin is an agile champion that specializes in killing or disabling roaming targets picking them of as they try to replenish HP. Focused on infiltration, deception, and mobility, assassins are opportunistic hunters who find favorable moments within a fight before jumping into the fray. Regardless of the size of the enemy team, assassins specialize in positioning and artful killing. They strike when the time is right – no sooner, no later. Assassins are more suitable to be played by experienced players as they have low HP and high burst of damage they are ideal to take out opponents easy, but easier to kill due to bad positioning and wrong timing. Compared to other heroes, Assassin has high damage, but low HP than Tank and Fighter.
There are currently 13 Assassins in the game.
- Karina, Selena, and Gusion are the only Mage/Assassin Hybrid heroes in the game.
- The former two are sisters of the same race: Dark elves.
- Natalia and Lancelot are the only assassins whose first skill can cast again when it hits an enemy.
- Lesley is the only Marksman/Assassin Hybrid which gave her a deadly advantage in critical hits and effective kill streak.
- She is also the only hero who can slay enemy heroes from a distance.
- She is also one of the most feared heroes in the game.
- Helcurt is the only hero who can blind enemies by casting his ultimate skill.
- Zilong, Alucard, and Lapu-Lapu are the only Fighter/Assassins in the game.
- Fanny is the hardest hero to handle because of her complexity of skills. With 100% difficulty rating, she is also the most agile hero in the game. Because of this, she is the most banned hero in the Draft Pick.
- Besides Selena, which only appears in Advanced Server, Fanny, Lesley and Gusion are the only Assassin heroes who are banned from Mayhem Mode.