- Claude seems to be inspired from Aladdin, they are both thieves and having a monkey by their side.
- His ultimate is the same as Clint's old ultimate.
- Both Dexter's attacks and his second skill clone's attack will trigger passive effects from equipment; if you use the Demon Hunter Sword item and have an active clone attacking your same target, every attack will then deal 30% of the target HP as bonus damage in total , since the effects will stack (10%+10%+10%).
- This is an extremely powerful ability in early game and against tanks, and hopefully will be nerfed.
- He is featured and continues the story of the Jade Path: Claude's Grand Heist.
- In this story, Bruno is his rival and it took place in Antoinerei where the latter now worked as its protector.
- Note: Bruno is originally the protector of Erudito where Lolita worked. Then on an update, his setting and occupation (as the protector) now took place in Antoinerei.
- It is also here that Diggie lives.
- His name is a French male name that was originally came from the Latin word claudicatio which means "iimping" or "stuttering".
- It is also the namesake for Claudius, a Roman emperor.
- Claude's Hero Academy entry placed him as "The thief lord's partner", this makes Dexter the thief lord.