- Almost every Clint's skin is related to other heroes' skin.
- He has a hidden pair of skins with Sun, the Rockstar skins.
- He has a Valentine skin, along with Layla, Alucard and Miya.
- His Guns and Roses skin is a reference to the famous music group with the same name.
- He has a Summer skin, along with Freya and Akai.
- His Sun n' Sand skin was also the very first skin to be released in the game.
- He has the most number of usable weapons in the game with 4 weapons. This include a Colt Python .357 Magnum Revolver (basic attack), a smoke grenade, a heel rope, and a Winchester Model 1894 rifle (for the ultimate and passive skill).
- Clint was the very first hero to be reworked. He's also the only one whose rework was basically aimed to nerf him, as he was intended to be "a marksman who's good at poking and consuming enemies from distance, rather than a hero who charges up and deals crowed damage like an assassin" (1.1.50 Patch Notes).
- However, all of his old skills except passive where reused for other heroes with some changes: his first skill, a barrage of six shots in one direction, was reused for Chang'e, with the addiction of stunning effect but only five shots; his second skill, a roll with an auto-aiming projectile, was reused for Karrie's second skill, withouth the slowing effect; his Ultimate, a barrage of projectiles in a circular area around him, was reused for Claude's Ultimate.
- His name is a reference to Clint Eastwood, who is also famous for his Western films and TV series.
- Him and Alucard are the only heroes with their first skin (Wild Wanderer) to be reworked with different entry but his complimentary skin (Sun n' Sand) was not changed or reworked.