- Fanny is reference to Mikasa Ackerman in Attack of Titan.
- Simple mistake about Fanny is only hair, this would be coming for update to change the portrait.
- She is considered to be the hardest hero to handle and one of the rarely used heroes in the game because of her 100% Difficulty rating and her complex use of skills. Only pro players can handle her difficulty that can strike fear to enemy heroes.
- Due to her performance, she is also is the most banned in Draft Pick.
- She is the first hero to use Energy instead of Mana. Lesley (who is easier to handle and with hard hitting critical attack) and reworked Hayabusa are the only other heroes.
- Along with Harley, she's the only hero without any form of CC, not even a slowing effect.
- She, as well as, Martis, Lapu-Lapu, Karina, Gatotkaca, and Saber wield dual weapons. She wields different weapons on her Season Special skin.
- Her Princess Punk is the only one that wields two different dual weapons, using a top-spike bat and a sword.
- Fanny (Punk Princess), along with Nana, Alucard, Minotaur, Hilda, Alpha and Moskov have seasonal skins.
- Her name is a nickname (or pet name) for Frances.
- She shares the voice acting with the character Mira from Magic Rush; she also takes some of her quotes, such as their ultimate "For Victory!".
- Her epic skin is a reference to a species of bird called Eurasian skylark .
- It is stated on one of its descriptions as: "As graceful and agile as a bird..."
- The bird is the subject of numerous poems.
- It is also the bird emblem of Kumamoto Prefecture. Thus, her outfit can be Japanese-inspired.