- Fanny's look and fighting style resembles the Attack of Titan serie, especially the character Mikasa Ackerman.
- Simple mistake about Fanny is only hair, this would be coming for update to change the portrait.
- She is considered to be the hardest hero in the game, with a 100% difficulty rating and and complex use of skills, and because of this she's rarely used . Only pro players can manage to handle her difficulty.
- When mastered, however, she becomes arguably the strongest hero in the game; due to her performance, she is the most banned hero in Draft Pick.
- She is the first hero to use Energy instead of Mana. Lesley and reworked Hayabusa are the only other heroes.
- Along with Harley, she's the only hero without any form of CC, not even a slowing effect.
- She, as well as, Martis, Lapu-Lapu, Karina, Gatotkaca, and Saber wield dual weapons. She wields two twin swords.
- In her Princess Punk, however, she wields two different weapons, using a top-spike bat and a sword.
- Fanny (Punk Princess), along with Nana, Alucard, Minotaur, Hilda, Alpha and Moskov has a seasonal skins.
- Her name is a nickname (or pet name) for Frances.
- She shares her voice acting with the character Mira from Magic Rush; she also takes some of her quotes, such as their ultimate "For Victory!".
- Her epic skin is a reference to a species of bird called Eurasian skylark .
- It is stated on one of its descriptions as: "As graceful and agile as a bird..."
- The bird is the subject of numerous poems.
- It is also the bird emblem of Kumamoto Prefecture. Thus, her outfit can be Japanese-inspired.