Fighters are close range combatants that possess a mix of offensive and defensive capabilities. While they don't have as much utility as a tank or as much damage as an assassin, a fighter's damage will add up over time to make it a major threat. Each fighter has a unique blend of mobility, damage, disruption and durability. Fighter is a intermediate melee heroes, between Tank durability or Assassin damage, hence make fighter serve as multi purpose combatant, such as Semi Tank, Semi Assassin, Damage dealer, and distractor.
There are currently 16 Fighters in the game.
- Alucard and Ruby are the only fighters with lifestealing abilities (not given by equipment or emblems) ; this is also hinted in their character:
- Alucard's name is the reverse name of Dracula. (This shouldn't be confused with Bane's Epic skin)
- Ruby's weapon is a scythe, which symbolizes death.
- Balmond and Hilda are only Fighter/Tank Hybrid Class heroes in the game. Additionally, they can heal themselves, along with Alpha.
- Jawhead is only the hero can throw any enemy, monster or minion (excluding Turtle and Lord).
- Roger is the only Marksman/Fighter Hybrid Class hero, meaning he can play both defensively and offensively.
- He also has high lifesteal when he is in wolf form.
- Freya is the only fighter who is a goddess/legend.
- Sun is the only fighter who can summon clones.
- Bane is the only fighter, as well as the only hero in general, whose ultimate skill can damage a defensive turret.
- Besides Aldous, which for now only appears in Advanced Server, Chou, Roger, Argus and Martis are the the only fighters who are banned from Mayhem Mode.