Fighters are close range combatants that possess a mix of offensive and defensive capabilities. While they don't have as much utility as a tank or as much damage as an assassin, a fighter's damage will add up over time to make it a major threat. Each fighter has a unique blend of mobility, damage, disruption and durability. Fighter is an intermediate melee heroes, between Tank durability or Assassin damage, hence make fighter serve as multi purpose combatant, such as Semi Tank, Semi Assassin, Damage dealer, and distractor.
There are currently 18 Fighters in 4 categories in the game (Fighters, Fighter/Assassins, Tank/Fighters, Fighter/Marksman).
- 3 of the fighters have Season Exclusive skins: Alucard, Hilda, and Alpha.
- Alucard and Ruby are the only fighters with large lifestealing abilities (not given by equipment or emblems)
- Balmond and Hilda are only Fighter/Tank Hybrid Class heroes in the game. Additionally, they can heal themselves, along with Alpha.
- Jawhead is only the hero can throw any hero (allied and enemy alike), monster or minion (excluding Turtle and Lord).
- Roger is the only Marksman/Fighter Hybrid Class hero, meaning he can play both defensively and offensively.
- Sun is the only hero who can summon clones of himself.
- Bane is the only fighter, as well as the only hero in general, whose ultimate skill can damage a defensive turret.
- Freya and Lapu Lapu are the only heroes that switch to a different weapon when using their ultimate.
- This should not be confused with Roger and Selena, which entirely switch form.
- Chou, Roger, Argus and Martis are the the only fighters who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Aldous, Leomord and Thamuz don't count, since Mayhem Mode ended before Aldous and Thamuz were released to the original server and Leomord was released to the advanced server for now.
- Leomord is the only hero who can change his mode of moving by executing his first ultimate skill.
- He is also the only hero to have different abilities for him and his steed.