|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||119||Attack Speed||0.892|
|Magic Power||0||HP Regen||39|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||-|
|HP||2578||Ability Crit Rate||-|
- His full name is Gusion Paxley.
- In demonology, Gusion is a strong Great Duke of Hell.
- Since he is an assassin, he has an ambush advantage against sole enemy heroes. Combining with his cooldown-refreshing Ultimate skill, he can easily defeat any enemy hero when used carefully. But, like any assassin, he is vulnerable when he is attacked by many enemy heroes.
- His name was Gossen when he was first released in the game. Due to a mistake in development, for some time his name was replaced with "Assassin Mage"
- Daggers have been used throughout human experience for close combat confrontations, and many cultures have used adorned daggers in ritual and ceremonial contexts. The distinctive shape and historic usage of the dagger have made it iconic and symbolic.
- His complementary skin is named after one of Beethoven's most popular piano compositions, whose original name is Piano Sonata No. 14. His Hairstylist skin is based on the Sweeney Todd story.