|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||114||Attack Speed||0.854|
|Magic Power||0||HP Regen||16|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||0|
|HP||2679||Ability Crit Rate||0|
- Translate Hayabusa (隼) in English is peregrine falcon while about Iga (伊賀流) is about a historical school of ninjutsu.
- Old Hayabusa can be seen in his Ult Icon.
- He one of the heroes who use the power of shadow. The only other hero is Helcurt.
- He is inspired by Ryu Hayabusa who serves as the main protagonist of Tecmo's Ninja Gaiden action-adventure video game series, in addition to featuring as a player character in the Dead or Alive fighting game franchise by Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja.
- He is a dragon-human hybrid who wields an ancestral weapon called the Dragon Sword, and is the leader of the Hayabusa ninja clan.
- The kunais seen on his animation in the hero select screen are not used in the game.
- It could be a cutted action from the game, for the shurikens to be used instead.