- Helcurt is the first hero to not be a bipedal.
- In a way, Helcurt resembles the Nightcrawler.
- He also resembles a demon or a dark elf.
- He is one of the few heroes that uses the power of shadow. The only other hero is Hayabusa. (Lancelot also says "Shadow" when he casts his Ultimate, but that's not counted).
- Upon executing his Ultimate, he has the ambush advantage to any sole enemy hero while attacking. This combines with his silencing ability which leaves the enemy no choice but to run away from the battle in that duration. Because of this he is also one of the most banned heroes in draft battles.
- Helcurt's Ultimate is heavily based on LOL's Nocturne's Ultimate, as it also blinds the enemies.
- This is also compared to Selena's skills for they both use the power of shadow/ abyss.
- His Deadly Poisoned Stingers can penetrate through enemies. Only Lolita's shield can block it.
- If you look closely his portrait , you can see he actually does have white cat-like pupils.
- Players often jokingly refers him to either a cat or a dog (or even an elf).
- He is heavily inspired by Alma from Magic Rush (developed by Moonton but published by Elex in Google Play)