- Her name came from a Germanic element hild which means "battle".
- Hilda is heavily inspired by infamous shemale from indonesia called Lauren . and that is why Hilda says "The real Warrior is here" and also hide in bush to regen HP because lauren do almost same thing.
- She and Lolita are only female tank heroes.
- According to Norse mythology, Hilda is one of the Valkyries. The other (and the only one in the game) is Freya.
- She was related to her skin, Sacred Guard.
- She can regen her HP by hiding in a bush while her counterpart Balmond can regen his HP by killing enemies. Like him, she can sustain longer than any other hero in battle.
- She is one of the heroes with a Season special skin (Flower of the Wastes), with Nana, Alucard, Fanny, Minotaur, Alpha, Moskov, and Estes.
- Her overall design is inspired by the character Seeley from Magic Rush; this is mostly seen in her skin "Power of the Wilderness", which strikes a very close resemblance.
- She is (probably) superior than her enemies while she is in the bush because of the regen and shield occurred in her passive skill.
- Her skin "Flower of the Wastes" is a reference to the "Mad Max" post-apocalyptic universe.
- It appears as one of the heroes on the wiki's wallpaper, along with Balmond (Barbaric Might), the other Tank/Fighter.