- Irithel is the only hero can attack and move at the same time.
- Also, their mode of attacking and moving are similar to an armored car.
- Irithel inspiried the hero in Warcraft III franchise, was Priestess of the Moon neighter Tyrande Whisperwind.
- They are same alliance of elves but in Warcraft III are Night Elves.
- Irithel was the first hero in the game to be a rider (being her riding on her smilodon Leo). The only other hero is Jawhead (with Ellie).
- Leo is a smilodon, a prehistoric mammal. It is famous for its well-developed forelimbs and exceptionally long upper canine teeth that make it the best known species of a saber-toothed cat.
- When her skin "Night Arrow" was first released, Leo's appearence resembled very closely Toothless from "How to train your dragon"; it was soon changed to have a more feline look, probably to avoid copyright issues.
- She is one of the only heroes in the game who doesn't have a specific place of origin.