|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||120||Attack Speed||0.842|
|Magic Power||0||HP Regen||52|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||0|
|HP||2609||Ability Crit Rate||0|
- Kaja's first given name was Lei Zhenzi and his Hero Title was Son of the Sky later changed into Kaja, Nazar King.
- Kaja was inspired by the Leizhenzi from Chinese Novel, Investiture of the Gods.
- Therefore, he's originally being related to Chang'e and (probably) Zilong from Eastern Land.
- Kaja is the least HP in the Tank Class for being 2609.
- He is a hero that can manipulate lightning. The only other one is Eudora.
- A CC skill in a Tank/Support hero is very effective in team fights. He is one of those heroes. The other two are Lolita and Minotaur. Both the former and him can give any nearby allied hero a shield. He is the only hero in the trio who doesn't use a hammer. He wields an electric whip.
- He, Rafaela, and Uranus are related to each other because they worked at the Celestial Palace.
- Kaja was released after Chang'e.
- His Kaminari skin has a similar resemblance to Moskov's seasonal exclusive skin (Yasha).
- The name Nazar means "from Nazareth", the town in which Jesus Christ was born. This hinted him how holy he is. Origins of the word came from the Hebrew word which means a "shoot" or "sprout", while the apocryphal Gospel of Phillip derives the name from Nazara meaning "truth".
- The name Kaja is a feminine name of Estonian and Norwegian language, and both are a variant of another feminine name Catherine.
- In Estonian, it is a 20th century creation from kaja (“echo”).
- It is unknown if it is intentional to currently name the hero or not.