- Layla is the one of the members of S.A.B.E.R. Squad alongside with Rafaela, Saber, Johnson and Cyclops.
- Layla and Miya have 7 skins.
- She can be seen in tutorial and Daily Login.
- Strangely in beginning of tutorial, Layla smashes on the ground after minions charge the base. This isn't fact that Layla is Fighter.
- The alternative name "Malefic Gunner", there is a definition of "malefic" means causing or capable of causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.
- In Astrology, relating to the planets Saturn and Mars, traditionally considered to have an unfavorable influence.
- Her ultimate skill is similar to Gord's but is longer in range and has one shot.
- She has the longest attack range in the game (possibly tied only with Zhask, if considering his Nightmaric Spawn attack range), being able from level 12 to attack enemy turrets outside their own attack range, making her one of the best heroes at destroying enemy turrets.
- She has the lowest Durability rating of all heroes in the game.
- She is the first hero to be owned by new players.
- Also, she was the very first hero to be released.
- Her name is a variant of a feminine name, Leila, which is of Persian and Arabic origin meaning dusk/night.
- She takes her voice and most of her quotes from the character Karna from Magic Rush; for example, they both shout "Time to shine!" when using their Ultimate abilities.
- Her old Malefic gun looks like the double letter A upon executing her second and ultimate skill. This never applies to its current appearance on the game.
- She is one of the best heroes in the Bruno Cup Mayhem Mode because her modified second skill has the tendency to bounce to multiple enemies, affecting them as much as first one.
- She is one of the heroes in the event whose skills are modified.