|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||115||Attack Speed||0.826|
|Magic Power||-||HP Regen||36|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||-|
|HP||2490||Ability Crit Rate||-|
- She is inspired by Mira from Magic Rush for the fact that they both are snipers with superior critical damage.
- Lesley is the only hero can zoom-out in gameplay, in fact as Sniper.
- However, both Gord and Gatotkaca zoom-out when using their Ultimates, just like Lesley's Ultimate.
- Her full name is Lesley Vance. She is one of the only heroes in the game who has a full name, along with her sibling and Gusion Paxley.
- Lesley and Harley are adopted siblings, they both aslo have -ley on their name.
- There is a possibility that if they are in the same team, they are granted with a unique buff that gives 10 more HP to both of them.
- It is possible that similar small buffs will be given in the future to other heroes related to each other, such as Lancelot and Odette or Karina and Selena.
- Her Ultimate skill can be used on concealed as well as invisble heroes such as Miya or Natalia. This can alert her and her allies when enemy heroes are near.
- Her Ultimate's bullets counts as projectiles, they can be blocked by other heroes or shields. Same as Nana's Molina is a projectile.
- Many players fear her because of her hard hitting critical attack. When improved with equipment, she becomes deadly when in late game as well with jungling, being able to Two-hit kill some squishy heroes such as Layla.
- Despite her name on her standard skin as "Sniper", it doesn't have a rifle scope on her old rifle. The same thing goes on her another skin, the "Royal Musketeer" where it does have a scope on her new rifle.
- She is one of the heroes to have a Royal skin. Harley and Lancelot are the others.
- Her name is a feminine name of Scottish origin. It is a variant of Leslie (an unisex name).
- From the bugs, newly released of Lesley in entry, after entry animation. Lesley's body would distorted except her rifle. See in Youtube.
- This must be oversighted by developer that her hair would move than her body.
- She is also notable in the game for being a versatile hero. In fact, a sniper is different than a marksman because a sniper works alone while a marksman works with a team.
- She can be seen with Cheergunner skin on the loading screen during Bruno Cup event, even though she doesn't appear in Mayhem Game.