A magician, (commonly known as Mage in most MOBA games) is a magic damage dealer and an important role in any team composition. Their strengths are in their abilities and not usually their basic attacks. They tend to be squishy and are a priority target in team fights due to their burst damage and crowd control abilities.
There are currently 18 Mages in the game.
- Mages are the most common category of heroes, being 18.
- Karina, Selena, and Gusion are the only Mage/Assassin Hybrid heroes in the game.
- They are also the only melee mages in the game.
- Zhask is the only hero with 4 abilities.
- Nana is the only Mage/Support Hybrid in the game.
- Chang'e is the only Mage who is a goddess.
- Vale and Valir are brothers.
- Valir is an apprentice of Gord.
- Vale is rarely the apprentice of him.
- Pharsa is temporarily banned from Brawl games because she gives a huge advantage to her team with her ultimate skill. She is now processing to be modified for this game mode.
- Gord and Alice are the only mage heroes that have been reworked.
- Besides Selena and Vale which only appears in Advance Server, Kagura, Gusion and Chang'e are the only Mage heroes who are banned from Mayhem Mode.