Marksman is a type of role that has a high attack/damage and critical and distance. This type is commonly referred to as carry/ADC [Attack Damage Carry]. This type of hero has a important role for kill the enemy. When using this hero, be smart to keep the distance with the hero of the opponent, because this type of hero usually has low durability and mobility in early game. Marksman heroes always relies on Tanks. When using this type of hero, you should use gears that increase your attack speed, because in addition to kill the enemy, Marksman can also destroy the tower quickly.
There are currently 12 Marksmen in 3 categories in the game (Marksmen, Marksman/Assassin, Fighter/Marksman).
- Only Moskov has a Season Exclusive skin among this class of heroes.
- Lesley is the only Marksman/Assassin Hybrid hero in the game.
- She is feared by many players for her superior critical hits.
- She is also the only hero who can slay enemy heroes from a distance.
- Irithel is the only Marksman who can move and attack at the same time.
- Yi Sun-Shin is the only whose hero whose base model can be changed.
- The new model has two turtle ships on its side although he can only ride one of them.
- His ultimate skill is one of the most effective skills in the game.
- Miya is the only Marksman who can go invisible by using her ultimate skill.
- Lesley can also go invisible but she can be detected by distortions in the field.
- Moskov and Clint are the only Marksmen whose basic attack can penetrate through targets.
- The former is for the whole game while the latter is only after he use a skill.
- Layla has the lowest durability hero but has the longest basic attack range in the game, enough to destroy a defensive tower outside it's range.
- Besides Claude, which only appears in Advanced Server, Roger, Lesley and Hanabi are the only Marksmen who are banned from Mayhem Mode.
- Bruno is the only hero who doesn't use hands in attacking.
- He is also the only hero with sport-related mode of attacking.
- He is also the only mechanical marksman in the game, although his other skins are human.