- Miya and Layla have 7 skins.
- She has a Christmas skin along with Eudora, Odette, Lancelot, Gord and Karina.
- She also has Valentine's skin along with Alucard, Layla and Clint.
- Miya along with Saber has a Legendary skin with an achievement for owning it.
- Gord also has a Legendary skin but there are no achievement for him.
- She is one of the two heroes to have 2 same entry animation skins, along with Layla.
- One of Miya's quotes are refering to:
- 'You can't run from my arrow!' refers every MOBA Games having a range attack physic errors.
- 'One shot, one kill.' refers to famous quote of every Shooter Games.
- 'Watch your back.' refers to avoid being stabbed or shot on the back.
- 'I can hit you and let you die in a mile away' this quote doesn't fit to her attribute, this refers to Lesley as a sniper who can hit a target a mile away.
- Miya and Natalia are the only heroes that can go fully invisibile.
- Unlike Natalia, she can only do it with her Ulti and for a limited amount of time.
- She can be seen in the end of every trailer and advertisements.
- She also featured on the game's logo.
- She and Estes are related to each other.
- Although she came from the Temple of Moon, her name is of Japanese origin.
- She is inspired by Lufia from Magic Rush. They share similar look and role and they're both featured in the logo of their respective games.
- Similar to Karina, Franco, Eudora, Hayabusa, when her look was revamped she kept the old designs for her complimentary skin, although the entry animation for her complimentary skin was changed to match her new default skin.
- Her Suzuhime skin has ears similar to Nana's.