Patch Notes 22.214.171.124.1
- Adjusted the size of all hero models to improve movement.
- Players can now see a turret’s health bar when attacking it.
- Turrets will automatically regen health.
- Added an ability targeting icon to the mini-map to show the direction of #Layla’s ultimate.
- No more max damage limit when defense turrets attack heroes.
- Buffed the defensive capability of turrets during matches. In the first 3 minutes of a match, turrets only take 50% damage.
- Adjusted the passive effect of the equipment Magic Blade. Now the shield it provides can absorb all types of damage, not just magic damage.
- Added Last Hit bonus. A hero who gets the last hit on a minion will get about 25% more gold and 20% more Exp.
- Players can share jungle monster rewards, with 85% gold going to the player who gets the last hit and 30% going to his/her allies (based on gold reward for a solo kill).
- Lowered armor growth for all Melee units by a suitable amount.
- Reduced response time for attacks from defense turrets. Heroes will be attacked sooner after entering a turret’s attack range.
- Redesigned the jungle’s terrain.
- Changed the colors of some jungle monsters.
- Tweaked some equipment icons.
- Improved the handling of hero controls.
- Improved the appearance of Ranked Game tier display and calculation.
- Added a hexagonal stat graph so players can track their performance.
- Added some system tutorials.
Added a 7-Day Sign In event. Players at Lv 4 and up can claim a reward each day they sign in. Remember to sign in daily! Note: Total logins counted over a period of 7 days. So, if by the 5th day a player has signed in 3 times, the player can claim the Day 3 reward.
Hero Balance Changes
Shadow Rush: Base damage changed from 550/800/1050 to 550/700/850.
Elusiveness: Base damage changed from 200/230/260/290/320/350 to 200/220/240/260/280/300
Attack range lowered from 4.7 to 4.6.
Attack range increased from 4.7 to 4.8.