|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||120||Attack Speed||0.842|
|Magic Power||-||HP Regen||36|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||-|
|HP||2580||Ability Crit Rate||-|
- Roger and Selena are only heroes can transform in early game. Johnson can also transform but requires hero level 4 to unlock his ultimate skill.
- Logically, after turning into human, he still have clothes back instead of being naked.
- With 6 abilities, he and Selena have the most number of abilities in the game. Zhask, with 4 abilities, is the second but has the most number of abilities in singular form.
- He is mentioned in Ruby's background. See Ruby/Background.
- He is the only Fighter/Marksman hero in the game. This gives him a offensive and defensive advantage in the battlefield.
- He and Lolita are the only heroes in the game to have an Halloween special skin.
- When the game is recently updated (which releases Chang'e), his cigarette is removed due to international laws about cigarettes and its effect to minors. Instead, it can now be seen on his animation that he put his wolf pin on his yellow coat. It also works on another skin, the Dark Gent, but a rose.
- The werewolf is a widespread concept in European folklore, existing in many variants, which are related by a common development of a Christian interpretation of underlying European folklore developed during the medieval period.