|Ability Effects|| |
|Physical Attack||120||Attack Speed||0.842|
|Magic Power||-||HP Regen||36|
|Magic Resistance||10||Basic Attk Crit Rate||-|
|HP||2580||Ability Crit Rate||-|
- Roger and Selena are the only heroes that can transform since early game. Johnson can also transform but requires hero level 4 to unlock his ultimate skill.
- Lapu-Lapu's ultimate, technically, also counts as a transform for it had new skills upon using it. But, it didn't change his form/appearance at all.
- Freya can also transform (into Valkyrie form/ her ultimate skill) but she didn't have new skills (except combining her shield and sword to become an axe) and it is for a short period of time only.
- Logically, after turning into human, he still have clothes back instead of being naked.
- With 6 abilities, Selena, Lapu-Lapu and him have the most number of abilities in the game. Lunox, with 5 skill, takes second place but has the most number in a singular form, followed by Zhask with 4 abilities.
- He is mentioned in Ruby's background. See Ruby/Background.
- He is the only Fighter/Marksman hero in the game. This gives him an offensive and defensive advantage in the battlefield.
- He and Lolita are the only heroes in the game to have an Halloween special skin.
- In previous versions of the game, Roger was smoking; in a recent update, however, his cigarette was removed due to international laws about cigarettes and its effect to minors. Instead, it can now be seen on his animation that he put a wolf pin on his yellow coat. It also works for his Dark Gent skin, but with a rose.
- The werewolf is a widespread concept in European folklore, existing in many variants, which are related by a common development of a Christian interpretation of underlying European folklore developed during the medieval period.