- Other MOBA's than Mobile Legends (such as Heroes of NewerthHoN Sun Wukong, Smite,SMITE Sun Wukong, Dota 2,DotA2 Monkey King, League of Legends, LoL Wukong,Warsong Goku) also feature a character based on Sun Wukong. These expies of the Monkey King (including Smite's pre-worked Sun Wukong) have similar abilities and playstyles.
- Another hero inspired by the Monkey King is Monk Sun from Magic Rush, which might have inspired Sun, similar to many other heroes in Mobile Legends.
- Thus, he is one of the most popular characters in any MOBA games to date.
- Sun has only three skins.
- He has a hidden pair with Clint.
- Sun's older version was able to summon three clones, one from his Passive and two from his Ultimate, but the reworked one can only summon two clones, one from his 1st skill and one from his ult.
- He, Akai and Diggie are the only Anthropomorphous heroes in the game.
- His name came from a Chinese word which means "grandchild, or descendant".