The Support role is to aid and help protect your allies in any situation. Your role is is to shield or heal them, to tanking some damage or sacrificing yourself to keep others alive. You are often giving up the glorious kills in the game to support others, but in the end its usually the support to secure the true MVP award. Support heroes usually lane with the marksman in top lane or at mid lane in order to be able to travel quickly where they are needed.
There are currently 8 supports in 3 categories in the game (Supports, Tank/Supports, Mage/Support).
- Three of the support heroes have Season Exclusive skins: Nana, Minotaur and Estes.
- This class has the least number of herores with only eight heroes in three cathegories (namely Supports, Tank/Supports, and the only Mage/Support in the game).
- Lolita, Minotaur, and Kaja are the only Tank/Support Hybrid heroes in the game. Both Lolita and Minotaur wields an hammer, while Kaja uses a whiplash.
- Lolita and Kaja can provide any allied hero with a shield while Minotaur can heal himself and nearby teammates.
- Rafaela, Estes, Diggie, and Angela are only True Support heroes in the game.
- Nana is the only Support hero that doesn't give an ally a shield or heal them. Instead, she only gives them bonus gold. She is also the only Mage/Support hero in the game, although most of the Support heroes are magic based.
- Angela is the only hero who can possess an allied hero even though he/she is far away. When she possess Johnson in vehicle form with a passenger, he now has two passengers.
- Kaja is the only Support hero who is unplayable in Mayhem Mode.