Tanks are durable, front-line champions that help lock down enemies and start fights. They're usually found leading the charge, choosing the right times and situations to initiate aggression. Many tanks can also protect their more fragile teammates by stunning or pushing around dangerous foes and limiting their damage potential. In mobile legends most classes of heroes are really versatile in terms of abilities and with the item crafting variations a "tank" can be played as a dps if you choose the right equipment. Usually, tanks are laning on the bottom tower. Tank has high defense and Hp, but low damage.
There are currently 13 Tanks in the game.
- Hilda and Lolita are only female tank heroes in the game.
- Grock is the largest hero in the game for the fact that he is a titan.
- Gatotkaca is the only tank who is a legendary figure.
- Uranus and Kaja are the only tanks who are heavenly.
- Grock, Hylos, Uranus and Kaja are the only tanks who are banned from Mayhem Mode.
- Only 3 Tank/Support Hybrid Class are Kaja, Lolita and Minotaur.
- Noticed Kaja's weapon is Whiplash and others have hammer.
- Lolita and Kaja can give any allied hero with a shield while Minotaur can heal himself and nearby allied heroes.
- Balmond and Hilda are only Fighter/Tank Hybrid Class heroes can heal themselves but other ways to heal. Other is Alpha.
- Balmond should heal when killing the minion or hero while Hilda should heal herself in the bush.