- Vexana is only the hero can reanimate an hero, by creating a clone of an enemy.
- This is not counted as correct answer in MLBB Quiz, if the question says "Which of the following heroes can summon allies to fight with them?".
- From the bugs, Reworked Vexana's puppet attacks the untargettable items instead of the enemy. See in Youtube.
- Untargettable items such as Nana's Molina, Bruno's Football, etc. would attacked by her puppet. This bug has been fixed.
- From the bugs, Old Vexana's puppet in old versions is oversized than in original. See in Youtube.
- Vexana's Ultimate is inspired by the character Gerber from Magic Rush, who used to have the same Ultimate.
- Initially, the effect was exactly the same for both of them: deals continuos damage to a target and, if the target dies during that period, summon a clone of them. Vexana's was later changed so that the puppet is summoned even if the target survives, while Gerber now instantly summons the clone without the damage-over-time effect. (Gerber's change however was made long before Vexana was even announced).
- The word Necromancy comes from the Ancient Greek words νεκρός (nekrós), "dead body", and μαντεία (manteía), "divination by means of". It is "a practice of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge, to bring someone back from the dead, or to use the deceased as a weapon."